Reservation and payment
after reservation of the holiday villa the tenant receives an invoice for deposit of 50% of the rental price. This deposit must be paid within 8 days, making the reservation final and with which the tenant agrees to the rental conditions. If the deposit is not received within this time limit, the reservation will be void. The remaining amount, the final cleaning fee, the deposit and any transfer costs must be paid 6 weeks before the start of the rental period.
It is possible to take an option on the holiday villa for a pre-order with the landlords to agree period (for example, booking of tickets to match the rental period).
In The case of cancellation, the rental price will be charged in full. A cancellation insurance is recommended. If the house can be rented to others in the period discussed, the rental price for the rented days will be refunded, less administration costs of €150.00.
If you decide to cancel, for any reason, you owe us compensation. This is for cancellation up to:
- 3 months before arrival date: 25% of the total rent
- 2 months prior to arrival date: 50% of the total rental amount
- 1 month before arrival date: 75% of the total rental amount
- Within 1 month prior to arrival date: 100% of the total rent
the administrator (the system) captures the tenant, makes him/her in the house and is ready to answer any questions about the habitation of the villa.These can be accessed through the data provided after the final booking.
Use of the Villa
the villa is only intended as a holiday accommodation. You are deemed to take into account the views as they apply to the inhabitation of luxury residential areas in Curaçao. This means, among other things, that there should not be any nuisance for local residents (in any form whatsoever), naked or topless sunbathing and/or holding parties, hard music or other meetings where more than the number of persons posted will be (unless you have received prior written permission from the landlord or someone on his behalf). Drug use is not allowed at all and if control shows that this is the case, the lease will be terminated immediately.If in doubt, Please consult the landlord and/or administrator.
Under-or by rental is expressly prohibited. Accommodation of more persons in a holiday home than agreed upon the reservation, or the maximum number applicable for that dwelling, is expressly not permitted without our consent, and may lead to the premature termination of the Rental agreement our part, without refund of rental fees.
Moving cupboards and beds, as well as sound or television equipment or taking it outside of any part of the inside inventory-except of course crockery, glasses and cutlery for your meal outside-is expressly prohibited.
If you leave the holiday home in the meantime and on departure, you should always close the doors and windows carefully. On tour is allowed.
On departure you must:
- Have done the dishes
- The beds have been picked up (the linens are very much in the bathroom)
- The trash cans have emptied
- Put the garden furniture (lounge set) under the covered terrace (the cushions like to lay down inside!)
- Leave the House wipe clean (note also under the furniture and the beds!)
- Do not leave food and other household items in the cupboards (these can hinder cleaning and potentially attract pests!)
- Report any broken work or damage to the administrator of the house.
The landlord has the right to check and inspect the holiday home during the rental period.
If the tenant, his family members, his overnight stay or his authorised visitor (s) fulfil the obligations under the terms, the rules of conduct, the instructions of the landlord or his observer or the government regulations despite any prior Warning does not, or does not comply properly, comply, and in such a way, that the landlord’s reasonableness and fairness cannot be taken, that the rental is continued, the landlord or the Designated observer the right to terminate the agreement with immediate effect and to deny the tenant and co-tenants access to the property without a refund of rents. This does not include the need to respect the night’s rest or the unnecessary cause of nuisance!
Damage and defects
Upon arrival, you are advised to inspect the holiday home and inventory properly for defects and deficiencies. If you notice any damage or defects, you must report them directly to the administrator of the house. If the damage is caused by your cause and/or is not the result of normal use or wear, we will charge you the repair or replacement costs.
We accept no liability for:
- Theft, loss or damage of any kind during or as a result of your stay in our holiday home.
- The outfalling or inactivity of technical equipment, utilities and or facilities of the house.
- Calamities, in any form whatsoever, that could unfine your stay.
- The tenant is jointly liable for all loss and/or damage to the holiday home, the garden and the establishment (inside and outside) thereof, and/or property of the house, if this is the result of action or negligence of yourself or of third parties who Permission in and around the house.
The deposit is €500.00. After deducting any damages costs, electricity and over-consumption water, the deposit will be refunded within 14 days after departure from the holiday villa.
Applicability of the rental conditions
If the lease has arisen (that is the case once we have confirmed your booking; Taking an option does not fall below) you agree to the rental conditions. The rental ends automatically after the agreed period expires.